1- Order Status
Non-authenticated users can check their order status by entering the necessary information and pressing Check Order Status. This allows Ecommerce users the opportunity to review orders that have already been placed.
2- Order Detail - List Display Mode
3- Order Detail - Tabular Display Mode
Determines if orders can be recorded in a currency other than the base currency of the company. Possible Options are:
- Yes - Allow and display foreign currency. For customers currency will pull from the customer master. For consumers the currency will pull from the default customer assigned in the Management Console.
- No - Do not allow or display foreign currency
Unit of measure display mode. The options are:
- Do not display UOM
- Show UOM as a display only field
- Enable UOM selection by the user
- Use P4210 settings
- Use Product Pricing UOM
- Use Product Primary UOM
- Use a specific UOM
- Order Level - Allows one shipment address per order. Also tells the system that web user edits to fields such as requested date will be done at the order level. For pickup orders the message, “All items must be shipped or picked up at the same address” may appear.
- Detail Level - Allows multi-shipment addresses per order. Also tells the system that web user edits to fields such as requested date will be done at the detail line level.
- Redirect to Shopping Cart
- Stay on the same page
- Display added to cart confirmation modal