1- Return Products - List Display Mode
2- Return Products - Tabular Display Mode
3- Reason For Return Modal
4- Return Products Review - List Display Mode
5- Return Products Review - Tabular Display Mode
6- Return Confirmation - List Display Mode
7- Return Confirmation - Tabular Display Mode
8- Order Not Returnable
9- Return Error After Return Time Frame
Standard JDE uses the pricing UOM to display the unit price and the transaction UOM to display the extended price. This setting allows you to decide if you want to synchronize the pricing UOM with the transaction UOM. For example on the item master you might have an item setup with EA as the transaction UOM, but CA as the pricing UOM. When this option is turned on the pricing UOM for the order will be updated and synchronized with the transaction UOM selected. If the UOM is not synchronized Product Content will display the price with the pricing UOM displayed next to it. If the user changes the UOM then the price will be recalculated. In addition, checkout, place quote, and modify order processes (and the associated email confirmations) will also display the pricing UOM next to the price.
Yes - Synchronize the pricing and transaction UOM
No - Do not synchronize the pricing and transaction UOM
Determines if orders can be recorded in a currency other than the base currency of the company. Possible Options are:
- Yes - Allow and display foreign currency. For customers currency will pull from the customer master. For consumers the currency will pull from the default customer assigned in the Management Console.
- No - Do not allow or display foreign currency
Determines the reason codes (42|RC) available to choose during credit order processing. Possible values are:
- Off Reason code is not needed during credit order process
- Limited Displays only the selected reason codes for selection during credit order processing
the number of days after the ship date (F4211.SDADDJ or if order not shipped F4211.SDTRDJ) on the sales order detail line in which the item can still be returned. Drop down options are:
- 0 (no restriction - can return anytime)
- 7 days
- 30 days
- 60 days
- 90 days
- 180 days
- 365 days
Unit of measure display mode. The options are:
- Do not display UOM
- Show UOM as a display only field
- Enable UOM selection by the user
- Order Level - Allows one shipment address per order. Also tells the system that web user edits to fields such as requested date will be done at the order level. For pickup orders the message, “All items must be shipped or picked up at the same address” may appear.
- Detail Level - Allows multi-shipment addresses per order. Also tells the system that web user edits to fields such as requested date will be done at the detail line level.