This widget allows authenticated web users the ability to submit, accept, decline or edit a quote.
Restricted items, obsolete items, and items not available in the Store's branch plants cannot be added to a quote.
When a quote is created using Quote Again functionality there are some special considerations:
•Canceled lines are included only if canceled lines are configured to be displayed
•Override prices are not preserved in the newly created quote
•Ship to address overrides, kit component adjustments, comments and miscellaneous lines are preserved in the newly created quote
1- Quote Review
Once a quote is submitted it must be reviewed and/or edited internally. Once all internal reviews/edits are complete and the quote status meets the Management Console configuration the Ecommerce user will be able to either accept or cancel the quote.
If the status is Pending, that tells the customer that the quote has not been internally reviewed yet. If the quote is in Ready to Review that indicates to the customer that the quote has been internally reviewed and is waiting for them to either accept it or cancel it. Canceled status means that the quote was either rejected by the user or by the business. Finally, a complete status indicates that the quote was accepted and has been converted into a sale.
Quote acceptance can occur at the order level or the detail line level based on Management Console configuration.
On this page the user can confirm the quote and place it.
2- Shipping Instructions Modal
3- Modify Quote - Edit Line
To modify a quote the authenticated web user will search for the quote using Quote History. Once the quote is located the web user will click on the Quote Number hyperlink. At this point they will be redirected to the Quote Detail page where they will press the Modify Quote button. When the Modify Quote button is pressed several factors are evaluated to determine eligibility for modifications. A quote will be eligible for modifications only if the following conditions are met:
•Web account user has permission to enter a quote
•Quote document type allows modifications
•Quote entry P4210 version is configured
•Quote status is not canceled or complete
•Currency code is domestic or Allow Foreign Currency is configured
•License for Quote module is in place
If the quote is eligible for modification the user will be redirected to the Modify Quote page. On the Modify Quote page the web user may add lines as needed (including kit items), change quantity, and add/remove comment lines. Listed below are some specifics that apply to quote modifications:
•The user will only be able to modify lines in status Pending
•The user will be able to add/modify miscellaneous lines (based on configuration)
•The user will only be able to cancel lines in status Pending or Ready for Review
•The user will be able to add new lines - including kit items
•Canceled lines are hidden/shown based on configuration
•Lines that have a next status that is passed the P4210 max editable status (for ship orders) cannot be modified
•The user will be able to add header or detail comments
•The user will not be able to add restricted, obsolete or items not available in the branch plants defined for the store to the quote
4- Add/Edit Miscellaneous Line Modal
5- Modify Quote - Product Search Assistant Modal
6- Shipping Destinations
7- Requested Date Modal
8- Quote Confirmation
Standard JDE uses the pricing UOM to display the unit price and the transaction UOM to display the extended price. This setting allows you to decide if you want to synchronize the pricing UOM with the transaction UOM. For example on the item master you might have an item setup with EA as the transaction UOM, but CA as the pricing UOM. When this option is turned on the pricing UOM for the order will be updated and synchronized with the transaction UOM selected. If the UOM is not synchronized Product Content will display the price with the pricing UOM displayed next to it. If the user changes the UOM then the price will be recalculated. In addition, checkout, place quote, and modify order processes (and the associated email confirmations) will also display the pricing UOM next to the price.
Yes - Synchronize the pricing and transaction UOM
No - Do not synchronize the pricing and transaction UOM
Determines if orders can be recorded in a currency other than the base currency of the company. Possible Options are:
- Yes - Allow and display foreign currency. For customers currency will pull from the customer master. For consumers the currency will pull from the default customer assigned in the Management Console.
- No - Do not allow or display foreign currency
- Yes - When JDE taxed pricing is on and this setting is set to yes taxed prices will be seen for all order transactions (including but not limited to Sales, Quotes & Credits) in add mode. In update mode this setting is bypassed and the taxed price feature will behave based on how the original order was placed.
- No - When JDE taxed pricing is on, but this setting is set to no tax will not be included in the prices seen for all order transactions (including but not limited to Sales, Quotes & Credits) in add mode. Please note when the orders are placed they will be processed with tax off. In update mode this setting is bypassed and the taxed price feature will behave based on how the original order was placed.
Unit of measure display mode. The options are:
- Do not display UOM
- Show UOM as a display only field
- Enable UOM selection by the user
- Use P4210 settings
- Use Product Pricing UOM
- Use Product Primary UOM
- Use a specific UOM
- Order Level - Allows one shipment address per order. Also tells the system that web user edits to fields such as requested date will be done at the order level. For pickup orders the message, “All items must be shipped or picked up at the same address” may appear.
- Detail Level - Allows multi-shipment addresses per order. Also tells the system that web user edits to fields such as requested date will be done at the detail line level.
- Redirect to Shopping Cart
- Stay on the same page
- Display added to cart confirmation modal