This widget allows authenticated web users a tool to search for and inspect invoices they have received from purchasing your products. This option will not be available for consumers. When selected the user will have multiple fields they can use to search and locate invoices as desired.
1- Invoice History
This search screen offers the user a tool to search for and inspect invoices they have received from purchasing products. This option will not be available for consumers. Invoices can be filtered by all or open invoices. Additionally, the results can be limited by 7, 30, 180, or 365 days. The invoice # and Order # are hyperlinks that the user can click on to view more detail. For each record the row actions available are view detail, payments, pay invoice and download PDF.
Please note the Open Amount calculation considers records stored in the F03B13Z1 so that payments not yet posted for the invoice aren't ignored.
2- Advanced Filter
3- Invoice Schedule Modal
4- Payments Modal
5- Scheduled Payments Modal
6- Invoice Detail - Tabular Display Mode
7- Invoice Detail - Content Display Mode
Determines if orders can be recorded in a currency other than the base currency of the company. Possible Options are:
- Yes - Allow and display foreign currency. For customers currency will pull from the customer master. For consumers the currency will pull from the default customer assigned in the Management Console.
- No - Do not allow or display foreign currency
Determines if tax is calculated in historical searches. For Customers working with Tax included it is recommended to configure the setting On. Please note performance may be impacted when this setting is on to allow for calculations (for example during the export to Excel from Shopping History).
This setting applies for the Search and the Detail views as follows:
- Shopping History
- Search by Items
- Order Detail
- Invoice Detail
- Return Detail (not available for Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment (EIPP))
- Quote Detail (not available for Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment (EIPP))
For Customers working with Tax included it is recommended to configure the setting On.
Unit of measure display mode. The options are:
- Do not display UOM
- Show UOM as a display only field
- Enable UOM selection by the user
- Use P4210 settings
- Use Product Pricing UOM
- Use Product Primary UOM
- Use a specific UOM
- Redirect to Shopping Cart
- Stay on the same page
- Display added to cart confirmation modal
- Enable user to change the number of records per page
- Show fixed records per page
- No paging