This widget provides functionality to process an unauthenticated order checkout. The process includes steps to complete the following:
- Enter ship to information
- Enter bill to information
- Select a shipping method
- Place order
- Display order confirmation
1- Step 1 - Order Address
This view is used to render shipping address information form. When the user selects to continue the checkout process without registering, they must provide the shipping address information. The shipping address information entered by the user is used to save the shipping and billing address.
2- Step 2 - Order Review
This view is used to display the order information. This is where the user can edit the billing and shipping address and change the shipping method.
3- Billing Address Modal
4- Shipping Instructions Modal
5- Shipping Address Modal
6- Shipping Methods Modal
7- Add/Edit Comments Modal
8- Step 3 - Order Payment
9- Credit Card Payment Confirmation Modal
- Yes - When JDE taxed pricing is on and this setting is set to yes taxed prices will be seen for all order transactions (including but not limited to Sales, Quotes & Credits) in add mode. In update mode this setting is bypassed and the taxed price feature will behave based on how the original order was placed.
- No - When JDE taxed pricing is on, but this setting is set to no tax will not be included in the prices seen for all order transactions (including but not limited to Sales, Quotes & Credits) in add mode. Please note when the orders are placed they will be processed with tax off. In update mode this setting is bypassed and the taxed price feature will behave based on how the original order was placed.
Standard JDE uses the pricing UOM to display the unit price and the transaction UOM to display the extended price. This setting allows you to decide if you want to synchronize the pricing UOM with the transaction UOM. For example on the item master you might have an item setup with EA as the transaction UOM, but CA as the pricing UOM. When this option is turned on the pricing UOM for the order will be updated and synchronized with the transaction UOM selected. If the UOM is not synchronized Product Content will display the price with the pricing UOM displayed next to it. If the user changes the UOM then the price will be recalculated. In addition, checkout, place quote, and modify order processes (and the associated email confirmations) will also display the pricing UOM next to the price.
Yes - Synchronize the pricing and transaction UOM
No - Do not synchronize the pricing and transaction UOM
This option defines if and to what extent you want to uplift (or increase) credit card authorizations above the current amount of the order. Uplift amounts are not seen in screens or emails. Possible options are:
None - No uplift will occur
Fixed - The uplift amount will be a constant amount.
Percentage of Total Order - The uplift amount is a percent of the total order including backordered lines. This must be a whole number. For example 7%. This means that for each credit card authorization that is taken 7% will be added.
When uplift is set to fixed this will be the uplift amount. This must be a whole number. For example $10. This means that for the first credit card authorization per order $10 will be added.
Determines if PayPal Credit will be available as a payment method. Please note the payment instrument configured for PayPal will be used. When enabled PayPal Credit may be used in the following:
Anonymous (Guest) Checkout
Pay by Email
Quote Acceptance (CMS only)
For POS stores the address number is used for cash and carry sales orders for which no consumer/customer number is entered.
For Web stores, the address number is used to get pricing for an anonymous web user. Additionally, this address number is used in orders placed following the “Continue without registering” check-out process.
In any case if a customer is not selected for the order the tax area and reason for the default Customer defined here will be used.
Default Country for new addresses entry. Utilized in Retail Point of Sale in Create Customer, Customers Maintenance – Add Credit Card, Customers Maintenance – Add Shipment, Payment – New Credit Card, and Order – Shipping – Add Shipping. Utilized in Ecommerce in My Account – Ship To’s - Add Ship To, Register, Payments – “Add credit card” and “Add Bank account”, Checkout – One Time Ship To Address, Checkout – Add Ship To Address, Order Status, and Guest Checkout.
Credit card types allowed for store.
For Invoice Payments Search only those credit card types that are also defined in Connection Settings (PQ67SYS1) using Management Console Default Branch Plant will be displayed.
For Invoice Payment and Order Payment only those credit card types that are configured in Connection Settings (PQ67SYS1) using the document Branch Plant will be displayed.
Notify Sales Person when a customer places a sales order or quote. Sales Person will receive a copy of the order confirmation email. Value can be: Always notify, Notify based on Sales Person web account preference, Do not notify. When notifications are sent all sales people that are related with the customer will receive the email.
Product Brand category code used to take the Google Analytics order information.
Product category code used to take the Google Analytics order information.
Affiliation name used to take the Google Analytics order information.
You can decide to show/hide product images on your website. When the setting is setup to show images, you must configure the Product Thumbnail Sizes.
This setting affects all widgets except Catalog and Search Results. These widgets have a property in the designer to allow user to configure to Show/ Hide images and to select the image thumbnail size.
Configure a list of domain sites that Jquery Plugins have access to (separated by commas). Each plugin verifies that if the domain is not in this list of this setting, the plugin gives an Authorization error and the plugin will not work. If this setting is left blank then any site can use the plugins.
- Display not required
- Display required
- None - no order comment allowed
- Header - one comment per order
- Detail first line only - one order comment per shipment and applies to the first line of the shipment
- Detail all lines - applies comment to all lines within a shipment
- Order Level - Allows one shipment address per order. Also tells the system that web user edits to fields such as requested date will be done at the order level. For pickup orders the message, “All items must be shipped or picked up at the same address” may appear.
- Detail Level - Allows multi-shipment addresses per order. Also tells the system that web user edits to fields such as requested date will be done at the detail line level.
Unit of measure display mode. The options are:
- Do not display UOM
- Show UOM as a display only field
- Enable UOM selection by the user
Defines the website catalog provider. The options are:
- Internal with App Search
- Internal with Elasticsearch
- Use P4210 settings
- Use Product Pricing UOM
- Use Product Primary UOM
- Use a specific UOM