Call Management Processing Flow
During the call management flow, JD Edwards users can link inbound phone calls to a specific address book customer or SmarterCommerce consumer. When you enter call information for a customer or consumer, one can relate that information to a specific set of products or sales order while additionally creating follow-up tasks that can be executed by users within your organization.
The following illustrates this process.
- Customer or consumer calls into the call center to speak with a Customer Service Representative
- JD Edwards user searches history of calls placed by customer or consumer
- User adds new call for customer/consumer detailing call notes
- User references products of concern or related original sales order to call notes
- User assigns task as a follow-up with customer
- User follows up and closes open task