Sales Tax Connector
Sales Order with PayPal Payments
Processing an order that will be paid for using PayPal is very similar to processing a standard order. Though the payment method will not impact how Avalara AvaTax functions it is important to understand the extra steps required to record the PayPal payment. This example will be demonstrated using the P4210 Order Entry application.
An order is placed through Sitefinity Content Management System (CMS) and paid with PayPal payments; the tax calculated is by AvaTax.
Continue with UBE RQ674P01 Express Checkout Batch Authorization Process. The calculation of AvaTax is done by Get Tax by document, in a single document or transaction for all the lines of the order not for every line.
Next, run UBE RQ674P02 Express Checkout Batch Settlement Process. The calculation of AvaTax is done by Get Tax by document, in a single document or transaction for all the lines of the order not for every line.
This Section Also Contains
- Sales Order Information Flow
- Standard Sales Order
- Sales Order Using Call Center
- Sales Order with Non-Taxable Detail Line
- Direct Ship Sales Order
- Sales Order with Credit Card Payment
- Sales Order in Foreign Currency
- Processing Taxable Sales Order with Transportation Management
- Sales Invoice Consolidation
- Credit Order
- Invoice Processing and Sales Update Report
- Avalara AvaTax Errors
- Avalara AvaTax Transaction Information