Sales Tax Connector
Sales Order Using Call Center
Processing an order using the SmarterCommerce Call Center very similar to processing a standard order. This example will be demonstrated using the PQ67101 Order Entry (Call Center) application.
Enter sales order verifying tax related fields, to execute Avalara AvaTax Get Tax calculation, set the Tax Rate/Area field of the order lines equal to the value defined in ATTAXAREAC constant. A tax rate/area set to <blank> or any value other than value found in constant will bypass call to Avalara AvaTax Get Tax calculation. Once all detail lines have been entered as desired press OK.
On tab Payments in PQ67101, the AvaTax calculation is done by Get Tax by document, in a document or transaction for all the lines of the order not for line by line, all lines of an order are submitted in one transaction.
Continue to process the order through to Invoice Print (R42565).
This Section Also Contains
- Sales Order Information Flow
- Standard Sales Order
- Sales Order with Non-Taxable Detail Line
- Direct Ship Sales Order
- Sales Order with Credit Card Payment
- Sales Order with PayPal Payments
- Sales Order in Foreign Currency
- Processing Taxable Sales Order with Transportation Management
- Sales Invoice Consolidation
- Credit Order
- Invoice Processing and Sales Update Report
- Avalara AvaTax Errors
- Avalara AvaTax Transaction Information