Latest smarter newsStay updated with the latest SmarterCommerce news, product release dates and events
SMARTERCOMMERCE NOW OFFERS MERCHANTS THE ABILITY TO PROCESS PAYMENTS WITH BRAINTREE POWERED BY PAYPAL
May 14, 2021, 09:36 AM by Jerry Van Dalen
Miami, FL – Premier Group is excited to announce an expansion of its collaboration with PayPal to deliver comprehensive integration with Braintree powered by PayPal enabling SmarterCommerce customers to leverage Braintree's global commerce tools, payment platform and highly competitive interchange plus pricing.
With SmarterCommerce Payment Processing Release 7, the SmarterCommerce omni-channel, unified commerce solution can leverage Braintree capabilities across all sales channels including web, call center and brick and mortar POS store and branch locations enabling superior customer service by allowing customers to use the payment methods they desire in a highly-secure fashion with vaulting/tokenization of all payment methods.
Among the benefits to SmarterCommerce customers from this partnership are the following:
- Improved sales conversion on ecommerce websites with expanded digital wallet payment options, including Google PayTM, PayPalTM, PayPal CreditTM, VenmoTM, and many others together with complete control over the checkout payment experience;
- Reduced risk exposure with enhanced payment security including advanced fraud screening tools and 3D secure (3DS) authentication;
- Streamlined payment processes with new account updater capabilities to automate updates of cards on file;
- Support for international payment processing requirements with one global payment solution across almost 50 countries;
- Reduced merchant fees for credit card processing with Braintree's enterprise interchange plus pricing;
- Enhanced back office tools with the Braintree portal enabling consolidated management and reconciliation of all payments across multiple merchant accounts; and
- White glove service and support from Braintree as a leader in global payments.
Additionally, with SmarterCommerce, Braintree customers utilizing Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne solution now have a clear path to automating payment processing with their JD Edwards ERP platform while continuing to leverage their Braintree relationship.
"With the rapid growth of digital commerce and mobile payments which has only accelerated with the recent pandemic, it is increasingly crucial for businesses to leverage solutions that offer customers the broadest range of payment options while facilitating their shopping experience and preferences. However, enabling multiple alternative payment methods on a global scale presents significant technological challenges for our customers. Through our work with Braintree, SmarterCommerce customers will now be able to leverage the Braintree global platform to enable alternative payment methods with their omni-channel SmarterCommerce solutions," stated Fermin Rodriguez, SmarterCommerce Founder and Managing Director. "We are very excited about this strategic partnership which enables our rapidly growing, global customer base to enhance customer service with the expanded payment options while also driving down payment processing costs with Braintree's highly competitive enterprise pricing."
SmarterCommerce will also be hosting a webinar series in the coming months to educate customers and prospects on the opportunities presented by this expanded partnership and to share how they can leverage Braintree to drive competitive advantage.
About SmarterCommerce by Premier
With a 28+ year history of serving the customers globally, SmarterCommerce by Premier Group has established itself as the leader in unified commerce for the Oracle ERP marketplace. With its SmarterCommerce product line, Premier offers robust business process solutions for Ecommerce, Payment Processing, Retail Point of Sale (POS), Call Center and Sales Tax Processing delivering comprehensive, end-to-end capabilities enabling organizations to engage with their customers across all sales channels. SmarterCommerce by Premier currently serves its customers through a network of offices and professionals in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean and Latin America. For more information about SmarterCommerce by Premier, visit our website at www.smartercommerce.net.