Latest smarter newsStay updated with the latest SmarterCommerce news, product release dates and events
Premier Announces Integrated JD Edwards E-Commerce with SmartCommerce B2B/B2C
CORAL GABLES (May 20, 2002) — Premier Group (Premier), E-Commerce solution provider, today announced the SmarterCommerce E-Commerce product line and general availability of release 1.0 of SmartCommerce consisting of the following modules: Professional, B2C Enterprise, B2B Enterprise and Commerce Pipelines for JD Edwards, PayPalâ Payflow Proä Payment Services for credit/debit card authorization/settlement and ConnectShip for multi-carrier logistics.
SmartCommerce solutions are a robust, fully-integrated, real-time E-Commerce solution for JD Edwards that deliver the following unique advantages to JD Edwards customers seeking to streamline processes and provide improved customer service with web commerce:
- EnterpriseOne (formerly OneWorld) Software and WorldSoftware Support- SmarterCommerce integrates with both EnterpriseOne Xe or higher and World Software version A7.3 or higher thus leveraging a customer’s investment in either JD Edwards ERP technology
- Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C)- SmartCommerce Professional application provides the core capabilities to support B2C enterprises. Adding the enhanced B2B and B2C Enterprise applications, customers can incorporate B2B processes and capabilities as well as advanced B2C features.
- Superior Value and Return-on-Investment (ROI)- With SmartCommerce, customers will benefit from the low initial costs as well as rapid implementation resulting in an accelerated ROI.
- Rapid Deployment in Under 60 Days- With SmartCommerce, a customer’s e-commerce site can be enabled with this technology in as little as two weeks. Premier delivers the software, enabling technology, in alliance with Microsoft and Dell or Hewlett Packard, and professional services to get customers on the road to e-commerce success quickly.
- Flexible, Easy Integration with Customer’s Current Website or New Website- SmartCommerce can be integrated with a customer’s website product catalog and content using our SmarterCommerce connectors or can be used with the SmartCommerce Enterprise Product Catalog leveraging a shared repository of product information with a customer’s JD Edwards ERP solution.
“Premier is very pleased to introduce SmartCommerce solutions for JD Edwards in response to the marketplace’s need for rapid deployment, cost-effective and comprehensive E-Commerce (ecommerce) solutions. SmartCommerce customers will be able to rapidly deploy their B2C and B2B E-Commerce initiatives with robust functionality, a flexible architecture and “out-of-the box” integration with their JD Edwards ERP software, both EnterpriseOne and WorldSoftware. Furthermore, SmartCommerce’s fixed price, fixed time implementation approach will provide a very rapid return on our customer’s E-Commerce investments and will allow customers to achieve the often competing objectives of enhancing customer service while lowering operating costs per order” indicated Fermin Rodriguez, Managing Director of Premier.
About Premier Group
Premier Group, based in Coral Gables, Florida, is a leading international provider of enterprise business solutions comprised of enterprise software, enabling technology solutions and management consulting services. Through its SmarterCommerce product line, Premier offers robust business solutions, addressing areas such as credit card processing, e-commerce and retail point of sale (POS), that can be easily integrated with JD Edwards and other customer technologies and can be rapidly deployed on a fixed-time and fixed fee basis.
As a JD Edwards Channel Partner, Premier represents JD Edwards enterprise software in over a dozen countries in the Americas. We currently serve our customers through in network of offices in the United States, the Caribbean and Latin America. For more information, visit www.premierway.com.
In these uncertain times, it is crucial for organizations to process payments in the most cost-sensitive fashion, and stay focused on the timely collection of outstanding customer receivables balances.