This control provides functionality to enable online registration for new web users.
2- Terms And Conditions Modal
3- LookUp - Customer Number Validation
4- LookUp - Select Contacts
5- LookUp - Administrative Account
6- LookUp - Registered Customer
- Inform User that the Information Exists and Stop Process - Attempts to match with existing information and if information seems to exist registration process is stopped and error message is presented to web user asking user to contact customer service.
- Ask for Customer/Consumer Address Number Verification - Attempts to match with existing information and if information seems to exist web user is asked to provide additional information and if information is valid then customer/consumer is linked to existing information and web user is able to continue.
- Bypass Customer/Consumer Address Number Validation - Attempts to match with existing information and if information seems to exist web user is automatically linked to existing customer/ consumer information and web user is able to continue.
- Show Administrative Account - provide information to contact the account administrator
- Show Available contacts - let user select an existing contact or add a new contact creating the web account
The new contact's preference in type of mail received. Values can be:
In an attempt to minimize the number of possible duplicate registrations this setting can be configured to lookup certain customer/consumer information prior to creating new records and stopping the process if information seems to exist. Possible values are:
Inactive – Does not attempt to match with existing information.
Active - Attempts to match existing information